Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||AC415V, AC 440V||Series:||2P, 3P, 4P|
|Advantages:||Over- Voltage, Under- Voltage, Over- Current, Battery Protection||Name:||Automatic Rescue Device|
auto rescue device,
lift ard system
Eelevator Automatic Rescue Device Three phase Voltage 48KGS Intelligent Battey
ARD used to provide back-up emergency power supply to lift frequency control system. It has significant advantages such as installation convenience, wiring simple, high performance cost ratio, etc. In case of power failure, ARD run automatically in the set time, make the lift car run slowly to the nearby floor to save passengers.
|Model||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
♦ Interlocking wiht inspection and manual power- off
♦ Short time overload current 250%
♦ Supporting zero line
♦ Over- voltage, under- voltage, over- current, battery protection
♦ Three- phase SPWM sine wave high- frequency pulse width modulation control technology
♦ Intellegent battery charge management function
♦ Fast dynamic response if load sudden changes
♦ Delay start if power failure, delay time can be adjusted
♦ Selecting light load direction automatically before rescue
♦ Supporting inspection mode emergency rescue mode
♦ Elevator minor failure automatic recovery function can be selected
♦ ARD outputs emergency power by the boost transformer, ensures the safety of the elevator control system.
* We have three product assembly factories in Ningbo, Guangzhou and Wuhan, with an annual capacoty of 80, 000 sets of ARD Products
* Our ARD can be shipped to every corner of the global safety and punctually from Ningbo, Guangzhou and Wuhan.
* We provide high quality technical sipport and service for the product life cycle of ARD
* We respect intellecutal property rights protection laws, owns its own teademarks, patents and sofrware copyrights, and does not infrigne on the others' intellectual property rights.
* Well-trained and disciplined packing team.
1) By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.